Popular Posts

Monday, December 6, 2010

NOT JUST ANOTHER LOVE SONG

It could have been a cliche when I said you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen,
It could have been an old over-familiar line, when I said "you make feel better than I've ever been"
It may have also been boring when I said, "roses are red, violets are blue, but you are beautiful",
But baby when I said I loved you, I wasn't trying to sing another love song,

When I said I loved you with all I had, I meant it,
When I said I would give you anything you want, I was actually going to do it,
And when I pledged my love for you to the world, I wasn't showing off,
Truth is honey, I was only trying to unravel the real contents of my heart when I vowed to love you forever,
So please do not take my expression of love as just another love song,
Which today would be sung and heard,
And tomorrow would be no more,
For my love for you is sure forever,

I said it was you or no one else,
And you thought I was joking; you said there'd always be someone else,
I said I will die for you, baby,
And you said I was crazy,
But those were an expression of facts, honey
Sweetie, this feeling is real, true and eternal,
It's not just another love song,

So please know that, through the thick and thin,
I'll be bye you,
Through your darkest nights,
I'll be your light, standing right bye you,
Baby, I'll be glad to die in your arms,
Because I know that you would place my soul in your heart,
Love and cherish it, till we are united in eternity,
Honey, I'm not just saying this,
My lines may be a cliche,
Even my expression of love may be a cliche,
But this one thing I know,
My love for you is not a cliche,
It's not just another love song!

No comments:

Post a Comment