Popular Posts

Monday, December 6, 2010

WHAT IS LIFE WITHOUT LOVE?

What is life without someone to love?
Of what use are wealth and riches without someone to share them with?
Of what importance is a mansion without someone to make it a home?
And what would be the value of a seed without someone to make it a child?
Baby please tell me,
What is my life without you to love?

Honey, I'm sorry I let a little fight come in between us,
I am sorry I let a little disagreement tear us apart,
I am sorry I let my career come in between us,
Baby, I am so sorry I broke your heart,
By the things I said last night, when we had that fight,

But darling please look at me,
Remember how incomplete my life was before you came along,
Please consider, what it's going to be,
If you leave me now and move right along,
You are the pillar of my life,
The only one I want to call my wife,
You are my fulfillment,
My greatest achievement,
My life is nothing without you to love,

Please don't walk out of that door,
For that would leave my soul lying sore,
Look at me sweetie; I am incomplete without you,
You are my better half, and this is true,
You are the defining part of my prestige and personality,
The only one that puts pride in my entity,
If you leave me now, or ever,
Who would I share my love with?
Who would I build my dreams with?
Who would I share this wealth with?
Baby, please tell me, who?
For my life is nothing without your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment