Popular Posts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

IS THIS FEELING MUTUAL?

You knew when I said I wanted to be a friend,
I was only trying to get to know you, I really wanted to be a lover that will stay till the end,
You knew when I sent you diamonds, pearls and flowers,
I wasn't just tickling your fancy, I was trying to get your attention, so I can rain my love upon you in showers,
So baby, cut to the chase, and let me know if this feeling is mutual or not,
For as much as I know, and I really know, my love for you is like a blazing fire, so red and hot,

I buy you clothes, rings and earrings, take you out on dates and give you lifts,
On your birthday, I send you cards, roses and gifts,
I'm really not running a charity organization, neither am I trying to be Mr. Clause,
So, girl, please tell me what your heart is feeling, so I could decide my next move; to press play or pause,
'Cos I'm like an archer on a mission, your soul is my target, and the Bull's eye is your precious heart,
I want to establish with you, a bond so strong, we can never be torn apart,
So girl, please quit dilly-dallying, cut to the chase, and let me know if this feeling is mutual or not,
For as much as I know, and I really know, my love for you is like a blazing fire, so red and hot,

I'm ready to die for you,
I'm ready to be there for you,
I'm prepared to take a bullet for you,
And I wouldn't mind catching a grenade for you,
And when I do, I wouldn't throw it back,
I promise to always have your back,
You are beautiful both on the outside and in side, I think you are the one for me,
And I have a feeling that within your heart is a place I want to be,
But baby, am still confused as to what your mixed signals say,
So please cut to the chase, and lead me unto a clear way,
And let me know if this feeling is mutual or not,
For as long as I know, and I really know, my love for you is like a blazing fire, so red and hot,
I've proven my self and it now depends on you...

Copyright Lysious. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment