Popular Posts

Thursday, January 27, 2011

TWO OF US TOGETHER...

Life is never fair,
Sometimes it hurts us so bad and leaves us bare,
And even in our best strides we still break down and cry,
It is perplexing, a puzzle to which I do not have an answer, so don't as me why,
But, baby, in the midst of our struggles, and troubles,
One thing is guaranteed-if we stay together, just the two of us by each other, we would make it through every hustle and bustle ,
'Cos with you by my side, I will survive,
And with your presence in my life, I will always keep hope alive,

My dearest, I thank you for loving me,
Thank you for believing in me,
Thank you for accepting me with my every fault,
And forgiving me when I fell short,
You picked me up when I fell, and gave me a second chance,
You answered when I called, even though I broke your heart in the first instance,
So now that my life is being jostled by life's storms,
And I almost sinking, loosing my form,
I'm asking you to please stay with me, 'cos two of us together, make an unbeatable team,
And with you by my side, I know I would make it to the end of the tunnel and catch a glimpse of victory's beam,

For I remember when I first met you,
You told me all you wanted was a man that would love you for you,
You were ready to abide with me through the honey and the money, to be my one and only,
And you were prepared to remain with me when it gets tough, and I'm left lonely,
But when our paths crossed, I had nothing to present,
I was optimistic, but my poverty was more realistic, so true love was my only present,
And on the day of our anniversary, I couldn't buy you diamonds and pearls, but you didn't mind, you knew it will only get better,
So, when every one else saw bleakness in my future, you saw a glorious picture, bigger and brighter,
And when I finally rose to the top, I turned around and behold you were by me,
But now that the going is getting tougher, all I'm asking is for you to remain with me,
As you have always done,
For I know that with two of us together, standing by each other, the victory will be won.
I love you.

Copyright Lysious. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment