Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LOVE IN WINTER...

Snow flakes falling,
Cold winds blowing,
Trees and leaves, dried and wilting,
It's Winter, and every one seeks the warmth of Summer,

But as I look around, the roads covered in white,in a pile,
Cars stuck in the snow, trying to wad through the white, to the next mile,
I am reminded that sometimes, like Winter, my life becomes cold,
Sometimes the flakes of troubles and struggles leave me shivering and cold,
Baby, it's at such a time as this that I need your love,

I need your love in the winter of my life,
When the blizzard and snow storms of hardship and challenges descend on me with strife,
When I am trying so hard to wad through the pile of fallen "snow of slowness", and I'm stuck,
When in the process of my motility through the unpaved path of my life, I hit a rock,
When every one else seem to have left me in the cold and loneliness of my Winter season,
Baby, I would need you to keep warm and strong as I press on with reason,

So, this is my proposal: please be bye me in the Spring of my life,
When all around me is green, clean, and blossoming; and I'm looking so alive,
Continue with me when my Summer comes, and the heat of things set me on a glorious adventure,
When there is so much joy and celebration in the air of my life, and all I see is a bright future and a sunny picture,
And please don't desert me when my Winter comes and I'm stuck in the snow storm of challenges,
When my progress slows down, my green turns to brown and my clean becomes dirt, and I can't make any changes,
Please be my Love in the Winter of my life,
Keeping me warm and strong, helping me stay alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment