Popular Posts

Saturday, March 12, 2011

HER ONLY CRIME

It was on a hot sunny summer afternoon, when I first laid my eyes on her,
She looked so radiant and attractive I instantly desired her,
Her eyes had the perfect glow, her skin the perfect gloss and her lips the right pout,
Her figure had the perfect curves, her smile so warming, it made my heart shout,
And my spirit leapt for joy because of this pretty entity,
She looked so innocent, perfect, and pure, she seemed to have the right personality,
But it didn't take long for me to realize that behind that perfect appearance lay an out-law,
Yes, an out-law, for she had committed a crime punishable by law,
The crime of theft! She stole my heart, 
And now I am so in love with her, I think we can never be torn apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment