Popular Posts

Friday, May 13, 2011

BROKEN!

I feel a strong pull in my heart tonight, as I write,
There is a message in my heart, which I want to alight,
I don't know what your situation is, as you read this poem, today,
But it is my prayer that you will receive a touch from the lord, today,

This is a message for someone out there,
Who feels they have been mistreated and left bare,
This is a message for someone who feels broken,
It is a word for someone who feels used, abused, misused, and is now broken,
May be by someone you loved or a predicament which has left you deeply shaken,

For that girl somewhere in India, who feels abandoned,
For that boy in the UK, who feels wretched and undone,
For that man in Russia who is about to give up,
And for that woman in the US, who is presently fed up,

You may have broken, by life's troubles,
You may have been shaken by life's struggles,
Perplexed, depressed, dejected and frustrated,
Tired, pessimisticc, and degraded,
Whatever your situation,

I have a word for you,
From the one who cares and loves you,
Who gave it all up for you,
His name is JESUS!
He's always been with us,

And tonight, this morning or whenever you get this message,
He wants you to know that He's about to raise you to a better stage,
He still loves you,
But would you trust Him to see you through,
I have more to say, please stay with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment