Popular Posts

Sunday, May 1, 2011

PRETTY GIRLS

Everywhere I go I see them,
Everywhere I turn I see them,
On the streets, on the park, and on the side-walk,
Up and down, and sinuously some of them walk,
Some of them tall, some of them short, others dark and some others fair,
Some of them decent, some indecent, walking around, body parts bare,

But how pretty is pretty,
And what really is beauty,
Is it a figure-eight shape,
A smooth face, straight and spotless legs, or a well-rounded shape,
Is it really in the eyes of the beholder,
Or is it a mere opinion of the "holder",

As I ponder over these questions,
And the various situations,
The fact that some people now live in a low self-esteem,
And their selves they so lowly esteem,
Because of the opinions of others,
And the society's definition of beauty, they are constantly bothered,
 I ask again,
May be this will help deal with the pain,
You feel inside because of others perception of beauty,
And many's misconception of pretty;
What makes a pretty girl pretty?

No comments:

Post a Comment