Popular Posts

Friday, July 15, 2011

AS LONG THERE IS LIFE...

Heart-aches, headaches, worries and anxieties,
What to wear, what to eat; the necessities, 
Leave me complaining and grumbling,
Asking and seeking,
For a brighter day, for a new day;
I long for the passage of my sorrow,
And the revelation of a better tomorrow,
But then I realize that I'm commanded to live worry-free,
And to pray and hope for that which must be,
For in the midst of all these, I'm sure of one thing:
As long as there is life, there is hope,

Today may not be like the good old yesterdays,
But I know that tomorrow shall be a better day,
For one thing is sure; there is always something better in the future,
If only we can live with optimism,
As we jettison the burdens of pessimism,
For though our troubles bear long,
And our many unrealized dreams leave us with a sorrowful song,
We can always put a smile on our faces,
Mount on the wings of hope and soar to better and bigger stages,
For we know that as long as there is life, there is hope,

So here is my advice: No matter how hard it gets, you must never give up on yourself, your dreams and on life. Hold on, persevere, endure, pray, hope, work, smile and laugh often. For your best is yet to come. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment