Popular Posts

Monday, September 12, 2011

IT'S EASY TO LOVE YOU

Because you are the reason I wake-up each morning,
With a smile on my face,
The comfort I feel in my seasons of hurt,
Because the mere thought of coming home to you each day,
Fills my heart with immense joy,
And my heart skips a beat by the mere sight of you,
It's easy to love you,

Because your beauty excites me,
Your fidelity humbles me,
And you are bone of bones, flesh of my flesh,
The one to whom my soul is tightly knit,
In an unbreakable cord of love,
Because I see myself in your eyes:
You are me and I'm you, 
It's easy to love you,

Because we disagree to agree,
Our fights make us stronger,
And our challenges make our love deeper,
Baby, because I know that you are the only one for me,
My true love, my angel, my saving grace, my friend and faithful companion on this journey of life,
Because nothing can ever come between us,
And loving you is something I live for, 
Living for you is something I love,
And because the words, "I love you," flow from within me,
As a true expression of my soul,
It's just easy to love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment