Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CUPID WAS OUR COMPANION, VENUS WAS OUR GUEST!

To what shall I liken this love I now I feel for you?
To what shall I compare this feeling I now have for you?
It feels like a force invoked by a god,
So supernatural,
And it feels like a passion provoked by a demigod,
So spiritual,
And after all these years together,
Knowing our love was meant forever,
I can't help but ask what happened, and how it happened,
Then I realized that when we embarked on the journey of friendship,
Cupid was our invisible companion,
Hence the reason our friendship became a love-ship,
And when we went on our first date as friends,
Venus was our unseen guest,
Hence the reason our love had no ends,
And our bond remains a continuous quest...

TO BE CONTINUED
Copyright Lysious

No comments:

Post a Comment