Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

IT WAS IN THE STARS!

As I meditated on the nature of our love for each other,
And the future of our lives together,
I see a prospect of our bond forever,
But then I often stop to ponder,
Over why I couldn't think of another,
After I set my eyes on you,
And why I was so sure my love for you was true,
And then I realize that It Was in the Stars,
That our destinies were paired!

Yes baby, It Was in the Stars,
That our love caught up in a glare,
It Was in the Stars,
That fate proclaimed that you are,
The one for me,
And we were meant to be,
It Was in the Stars,
That we both shall climb up love-stairs,
Hand in hand,

So through the thick and thin,
It is from your treasures that I'll glean,
And through the valley,
You'll be my lily,
So I'll cross-over all bars,
Sail with you through your scars and tares,
'Cos baby, It's been in the Stars,
That you be the golden pitcher of my heart,
And our lives never be apart,
So I'll keep loving you even when the stars are no more,
Till my dying day!

No comments:

Post a Comment