Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

IF IT WAS MEANT TO BE...

Our lives to this moment has been one of peace and amorous bliss,
And everyday our love is being renewed by the ocean of love,
So every night we part and end our shared moment with a kiss,
And with the break of dawn, the first sight of you reassures me you were sent me from above,
But honey, right now my heart is filled with pain,
It's been so since you told me you had to exit my life's door,
And it feels like the clouds are about to let down a sorrowful rain,
Upon my soul, so every thought of your departure makes me sore,
But I know that if this love was meant to be,
Fate will bring us together again,
You will come back to me,
For then I'll no longer have to complain...

TO BE CONTINUED
Copyright Lysious

No comments:

Post a Comment