Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

IF IT WAS MEANT TO BE...II

Just how am I supposed to survive another night without you,
You were the beat of my heart and the streams of my life,
Just how am I supposed to live through each day without you,
You were the only reason my soul was filled with a rife of true love and life,
You said out of sight is not out of touch,
And you also said the force of distance cannot deplete our feelings for each other,
True baby, but having you out of my sight would put my life on a clutch,
And I fear that you might be taken with the smile, smoothness and sweetness of another,
So I cry, I weep, I sob, and rivulets of tears roll down my cheek,
As I have to live through each day with my life's essence gone with your presence,
Baby, this is really hard for me, 'cos without you my life would remain bleak and my heart sick,
Your presence has been the true essence of my existence,
But then I have to brace my self, 'cos if this love was truly meant to be,
Fate will bring us together again,
You will come back to me,
And then my life would no longer lie in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment