Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

THE MOMENTS THAT GREW WINGS!

The crossing of our paths was destiny,
I was sure our love was meant for eternity,
Because from the first instance our personalities found unity,
My soul found joy in your entity,
I thought our lives was like a spaceship headed for a union of veracity,
Baby, when I kissed you it was in purity,
When I hugged you it was in loyalty,
And when I set gaze on you it was with ecstasy,
Even when our bodies and soul fused, it was in spirituality,

But as I write, with so much pain my heart,
Staring at your beautiful face across the room, wondering how we grew apart,
I can't help but ask what happened to those moments we shared, and why our lives are falling apart,
I can't help but question this silence and distance that now lie between our hearts,
Honey, please tell me, what happened to us? Why do we fight and hurt our love-parts?
Where are those days that beautified our lives, and made it like nature's work of art,
Please tell me, why did those moments grow wings and fly away?

No comments:

Post a Comment