Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WOULD YOU BE THERE?

Would you be there?
When "all is well," becomes "all is in a well,"
To say "I love you my dear",
I'd like you to take a moment,
And reflect on this,
I'd like you to take some time,
And cogitate on this,
'Cos when I'm cruising on the top;
And crawling at the bottom,
When I'm riding on the mountains;
And rotting in the valleys,
In every whether and condition,
In the midst of my sorrowful plights,
And painful nights,
When the sweet turns sour, and better turns bitter,
Through it all and in it all,
I just want to know if you'll be there,
I just wanna know if you'll be standing by my side,
If yes, here, take my hand and let us unite in a life-long bond,
But if no, there's the door, please leave while you can,
So you don't break my heart and tear me apart!

1 comment:

  1. Nice work,I think that this piece would make for a cheeky but good marriage vow..after all marriage is suppose to be an experience that permits a bit of fun...in all, nice one man! keep it up...(Alexander D. Eric-okolai)

    ReplyDelete