Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

BEAUTIFUL PAIN! II

Honey your beauty leaves me still dazzled,
But your character leaves me now puzzled,
When I look into your eyes, I am enamored with what I see,
But when you speak, like thorns, I am punctured by what I hear,
But I still love you,
I still want to be with you,
But how do I live with a pretty thorn in my flesh? It's like a beauitful pain!

If I could turn back the hands of time to that day,
It's still you I'll choose, but just a different and more original you, I'll say,
Honey, the purity of your beauty and the sweetness of your sexuality, gives me pleasure,
But the impurity of your entity and the sourness of your personality, puts me under pressure,
I wished I had looked before leaping, for then I would not be deceived,
I wished I wasn't blinded by beauty, for then this would not be conceived,
For life with you feels like a pleasant torture, like a beautiful pain!

Baby, I still want to draw from your sexuality,
I still want to feed off your sensuality,
But for the pain,
Your body still titillates me,
Your figure still excites me,
I regret to let you slip out my grip,
From the cup of your femininity I still want to take a sip,
But for the pain,
So, tell me would you change?
Would you rearrange?
For I don't mind giving you a second chance,
I really don't mind giving you another chance,
Please tell me what it's going to be,
For I really can't live with a beautiful pain any more?

No comments:

Post a Comment