Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2010

BEAUTIFUL PAIN!

I remember when I first saw you, from a distance, your skin glistened,
In the cloud of your personality, I heard the wind speak, so I listened,
In the aura of your beauty, I heard the sun mutter,
Even the moon let out a whisper,
I believe their very words were, "there goes your baby",
I recall their actual lines were, "there goes your lady",
Nature has spoken, who am I not to hearken,

So, to you I made a pass,
But you ignored me and walked past,
But I was mesmerized by your beauty,
I was hypnotized by your personality,
So I wasn't considering a retreat,
Hence, I made a repeat,
This time, with a different strategy,

It worked! You were swept off your feet,
I considered this a victory, a successful feat,
I took you down the altar, making a fast leap,
But it turned out I was later going to weep,
For everything was not what it seemed,
You were a camouflage, a mirage-not what you seemed,
You were nothing but a beautiful pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment