Popular Posts

Monday, November 15, 2010

LIFTED! II

Ergo, rose I, my feet strengthened with the firmness of courage,
My mind stirred by vision, my hands equipped with talents, and my heart clad in optimism,
For I have discovered the treasures which for passing centuries, within me were laid up,
And for fading times, in my existence lingered,
For the calabash that held the golden seed has broken,
And the pitcher that housed the beacon shattered,

So, with the swiftness of the cheetah, the determination of the eagle,
And the bravery of the lion, I soared,
To the heights of the skies,
To the tops of the mountains,
To grace a date with destiny,
And reveal the beams of hope, and rays of inspiration to a dark world,

Thus, in this, bought I for myself a place in history,
Within the annals of time opened a story for myself,
In the chronicles of time established a page for my life,
And for generations yet unborn, left a legacy ever to be celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment