Popular Posts

Saturday, June 4, 2011

I HEAR YOU...I SEE YOU

Today as I listened to the song "Does Anybody Hear Her."
A poem was born in my heart,
As I paid attention to the lyrics of the song, "Does Anybody Hear Her,"
I am more awakened to people's hurt,

As I realize the fact that millions are going through life everyday,
Without a direction, or in the wrong direction, with no one to show them the way,
We are always quick to point an accusing finger,
But slow to extend a helpng hand, to make someone better,

But as much as I know there is little I can do,
To be helping hand unto you,
Regardless of the distance,
Though you read my words but can't feel my presence,
I want you to know that I Hear You....and I See You,

It may look like you are left alone, all by yourself,
There is no one who cares, you are by yourself,
Sometimes it might look like God is so far away,
You are suffering seeking a brighter day,
I Hear You....I See You,

The tears upon your bed,
The war going on in your mind, in your head,
The struggles in your life,
The sorrows in your life,
I Hear You...I See You,

When you need someone to talk to,
Someone to help you go through,
The challenges that life hurls at you,
And the curveballs that life throws at you,
Know that in my mind's eye,
In my spirit's vision,
And in my heart's perception,
I Hear You....And I See You,
I am praying for you.
All you need do is call on me,
Write a comment,
I am here to help you cope,
To point you to the creator that he would restore your hope,
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment