Popular Posts

Saturday, June 4, 2011

INSPITE OF THE STORM

Young and ambitious,
Thought I had life planned, nothing fortuitous,
Had dreams so big, some thought it was ridiculous,
Had a one-track mind, some called me ludicrous,

But as I grew older, the reality of life starred me in the face,
I realized that with big dreams come big dangers, so I needed grace,
Was hit severally by the raging storms, opposed by the tide,
Tossed to and fro by the wind of life, troubles on every side,
But Inspite of the Storm,
I still see a brighter day,
Somewhere in the future, in a new day,

Don't know how many times you have failed,
Don't know how many times you have been failed,
Don't know what valley you have been through,
Don't know what tunnel you are going through,
Just know that Inspite of the Storm,
You can still see a brighter day,
Somewhere in your future, in a new day,

Your new day shall come,
Your victories would be won,
And your destiny shall be born, or reborn,
Your shall lose your pain,
But you will gain your happiness and rejoice again,
For Inspite of your storm (whatever it may be),
I still see for you a brighter day,
Somewhere in your bright future, in your new day!
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment