Popular Posts

Thursday, June 16, 2011

LOVE SO DEEP, LOVE SO TRUE

Sometimes I ponder,
At other times I wonder,
Over the depth of this love,
A love I'm sure can only be from above,
A love that loved a mess like me,
A love that loved a wretch like me,
A love that loved me for me,
And set my soul free,
It's a love so deep, a love so true,

A love it is that goes beyond man's limitation,
Cuts across the boundaries of race and ethnic restrictions,
A love that loves you regardless of your dirty pasts,
A love that can heal you regarldess of your painful pasts,
A love that is unending, unconditional, and uncompromising,
A love so true and deep, it doesn't stop calling,
On you to come to it and embrace it,
So please run to this love, so you don't regret it,
It's arms are ever open to receive you,
Just the way you are and transform you,
It's a love so deep, a love so true,

I'm not talking Eros love,
Neither do I speak of Filial love,
I'm talking of Agape love,
A sacrificial kind of love,
A love ready to give it all up for your soul,
A love that cares for your soul,
And it's not jugmental of you,
Just come to it just as you are, yes even you,
It's the love of JESUS CHRIST.
A love that suffered that you will not,
Took the pains of your sin and my sins, so we will not,
He died that you may live,
Resurrected that you will be justified, and live,
A life of righteousness, holiness and purity,
Not a life of sadness, hurt, bitterness and depravity,
Please run to this love so deep, and so true,
The love of JESUS CHRIST.
He is waiting. The choice is yours.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment