Popular Posts

Sunday, September 18, 2011

SATISFIED YET?

If I was the greatest entertainer alive,
If I had a billion dollar in my account,
If I was the biggest boss in the industry,
A force to be reckoned with, too big to be ignored,
If I had it all,
Would I be satisfied yet?

If the prettiest girls worshiped the ground I walk on,
Ready to throw their dignity to the winds just to have me give them a kiss,
If my life was like paradise on earth, a heavenly bliss,
If my name was a money maker, and my presence produces the color green in abundance,
If I had a Bentley parked in the garage of my 200 acre mansion, a Porsche on my premise,
If I owned the record label, the clothing line, if my shirt says my name and fast cars were my collection,
If A-listers called my buddy, mayors, governors and the president had me on speed dial-the best connection,
If I could make one million dollar in a week, throw the largest parties, and pop the largest Vodka, 
If I had it all,
Would I be satisfied yet?
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment