Popular Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

BLOOD IN MY TEARS; TEARS IN MY HEART II

When I found you,
I thought I had found a friend,
I was certain I knew you,
But until you drifted, and left me adrift in this ocean of love,
I realized I never knew you,
You were a stranger in disguise;
When I kissed you,
I was sure I had kissed an angel,
But until you went away,
I realized you were pretense personified;
When I hugged you,
I felt a sense of safety and protection,
But until you walked out that door,
I realized I was living a fairy tale;
When I drew from your sexuality,
I felt a surge of true bond and affection,
As our warm bodies touched and our souls unite,
I was confident I was your first, as you were mine,
I was positive your womb will carry my babies,
But until you left, I realized I was like your numerous partners;
You were an infidel!
Baby, every time I wonder why,
All I do is cry,
And with every tear I shed, my soul bleeds,
And all I've got is blood in my tears, and tears in my heart...
All because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment