Popular Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

BLOOD IN MY TEARS;TEARS IN MY HEART III

As I write this poem, my palms are wet with the sweat of pain, and I can hardly hold unto my pen,
My paper is damp with the tears of my grief, and my words are drenched in my sorrows,
Sometimes I wonder if you tasted disgust when I kissed you,
I wonder if you felt another when I touched you,
I wonder if you saw yourself in another's arms when I hugged you,
I even wonder if you imagined another when you moaned and yelled in ecstasy,
As I thrust you,
Did you hear another's voice when I called you?
Did you feel another's warmth as our bodies touched?
Please tell me if you felt another's lips when I sucked you,
But with each passing night, I pine,
And long for the nights we spent together;
The moments we shared together,
And the days we lived together,
And even though my heart cries as my soul bleeds,
For the hand you dealt me,
My shattered soul yearns for you,
For you are all my heart still desires;
You alone can make me whole,
For within my heart your absence has left a hole,
And I long for the day our hearts will beat as one,
For as long as you're away, in the arms of another,
I'll keep wondering why;
I'll keep asking why;
And all I'll do is cry,
For with every tear I shed, my soul bleeds,
And I've got blood in my tears, and tears in my heart, because of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment