Popular Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

FATHER, IT'S ME AGAIN!

Father, it's me again, standing in the midst of you, by myself,
It's a new day and I'm grateful to you,
But yesterday is still on my mind,
And because I know no one can understand me,
I have come to you,
For my only desire you know, is to live for you; but sometimes I fall,
But lord I can't help coming back to you; you alone is my hope and stay,
For there lies no place in this world for me, except in your presence,
So lord please don't leave me by myself, for if you do, I'll be hopeless,
So, I'm here again, asking for another chance, after thousands already given,
And in the midst of my failures and weaknesses,
I know it's me you still love, and I can still hear you call my name,
So father, it's me again,
Standing in the midst of you, by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment