Popular Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I WISH I TOOK MY CHANCES...

You know, the first time I set my eyes on you,
I was sure you'll be the start of something new,
And when I first heard your voice,
I was convinced with you, my life would be made a new;
You looked like an angel, so pure and perfected,
Your beauty was unblemished, so true and tested,
You were all I needed,
The reason my sorrows receded,
But I lacked the courage to express myself,
And my fright magnified itself,
And so I never told you,

But now that you're gone,
I wish I had said, "I love you",
When I had the chance,
Now that you belong to another,
I wish I overcame my fright in the first instance,
And told you that we belonged together;
That we were made for each other,
And our love was meant forever,
But now I guess it doesn't matter anymore,
For we're now miles apart,
And can never be together,
And while you lay in the arms of another,
I'll be here, sobbing and crying,
Wishing I took my chances...

No comments:

Post a Comment