Popular Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I WISH I TOOK MY CHANCES II

And everyday with the break of dawn,
I imagine what it would have been like,
Waking up to a beauty like you by my side,
And opening my eyes to a smile like yours in my face;
And when night falls,
I lie awake on my bed, thinking of you by my side,
And then I imagine what it would have felt like to kiss those luscious lips,
As I held those tender hands,
I imagine what it would have felt like hugging you,
As I press your breast against my chest,
I imagine what it would have felt like starring into those starry eyes,
Under the breathe of your love,
I imagine what the fragrance of your skin smell like,
And how beautiful you look in the nudity of your body and heart,
And in the nakedness of your spirit and soul,
But mere fantasies they'll forever be;
Fleeting images they'll remain,
And so all I do is wish that I'd poured my heart to you,
When I had the chance, in the first instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment