Popular Posts

Friday, November 19, 2010

THIS CHRISTMAS EVE

As I behold the falling snow flakes,
And feel the coldness of the winter,
I am reminded of how lonely and cold my life was,
Before you came and comforted me with the warmth of your love...

As the mistletoes are lighted up,
And the air is scented with merriment,
I am reminded of how dark and dull my life was,
Before you came along;
Your love was the light and spark of joy my life needed,
And now everyday I want you more,

So, this christmas eve,
There's one place I want to be-with you,
There's one song I want to sing-our love song,
And in a multitude of possible wishes,
I wish for nothing!
For you are my only wish,
Under the mistletoes, I'll place my arms around you,
And feel the warmth of your skin,
Through the cold of the nights,
And when tomorrow comes, I'll do the same,
For you, my dear, are my christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment